As you may know, ST Proxy Switcher use the Windows system proxy configuration to switch proxies. Unlike other browser Firefox don’t use the system proxy setting by defualt so we need to configure it to be able to use ST Proxy Switcher with Firefox.
From Firefox version 6 and up, the use of system proxy setting is supported in Firefox.
Let’s see how to work proxy with Firefox…
1) Open Firefox.
2) Navigate and open the Options dialog (or press Alt + t + o).
3) Select the Advanced Tab and then selecet the Network tab.
4) In the connection box, press on the Settings button.
5) Now, select Use system proxy settings to enable the use of the default system proxy.
6) Press OK all the way to save and close.
That will be all, your Firefox now using the system proxy settings when you browse the internet. ST Proxy Switcher is ready for Firefox..