How to import proxy from web-page?
ST Proxy switcher give the user the ability to import proxies directly from web-page.
Before import from web-page learn about IP-Port separators
To import proxies from file follow the next steps:
1) Press the ‘Import Proxies’ button.
2) Select the ‘Get Proxies from Web Page’ option.
3) Enter the exact URL of the web page (we suggest to copy it).
4) Enter the name of the folder to save the proxies to.
5) Press the ‘Get Proxies’ button and wait until the process is done.
6) Press ‘Save’ to save the list to your proxies.