How activate/deactivate proxy settings?
Our easy-to-use proxy activation utility give you the ability to switch between proxy just a click.
There are few options to activate a proxy:
– Double click on the proxy you want to activate and press ‘Yes’.
– Select proxy and press the ‘Activate proxy’ button.
– Right click on proxy from the list and press the ‘Activate proxy’ button.
– From tray menu you have the ability to activate your recently used or your favorites proxies. Just right click the ST Proxy Switcher icon on the tray menu and navigate to the proxy you want to activate.
There are few options to deactivate proxy:
– From the top proxy list bar press the ‘Deactivate proxy’ button.
– From the tray menu: Right click on the ST Proxy Switcher icon and press ‘Deactivate button’
Read more about proxy status