How to import proxy from file?
ST Proxy switcher give the user the ability to import proxies from any text file.
Before import file learn about IP-Port separators
To import proxies from file follow the next steps:
1) Press the ‘Import Proxies’ button.
2) Select the ‘Get Proxies from File’ option
3) Press the ‘…’ (open file) button and select the file.
4) Enter the name of the folder to save the proxies to.
5) Press the ‘Get Proxies’ button and wait until the process is done.
6) Press ‘Save’ to save the list to your proxies.